The Power of Partnership in Transformation was the second plenary session of December 2018’s Putting Care at the Center conference, the third annual conference of the National Center for Complex Health and Social Needs.
Health care consumers want care that is coordinated, convenient, cost-effective, well-communicated, and respects what matters to them. Consumers can—and should—play a pivotal role in reshaping health care alongside the health care system. The panel explored real-world examples of patients, caregivers, and systems working side-by-side to transform the patient experience.
Moderator: Jackie Judd, Kaiser Health News
- Maren Batalden, Cambridge Health Alliance
- Kalpana Ramiah, America’s Essential Hospitals
- Susan Mende, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Marianne Drexler, Duke Regional Hospital/Perinatal Quality Collaborative of NC
- Heather Talley, Duke Regional Hospital/Perinatal Quality Collaborative of NC