Regional convenings address a local barrier to good complex care in a community. In 2020, we are looking for six host organizations that will have the opportunity to co-design a convening with the support of the National Center.
If selected, host organizations will work with community partners to identify a regional issue to address through a convening of close stakeholders, act as a co-design convening partner with the National Center, and generally provide expertise and information about the assets and challenges of their own community to support the planning process. The National Center will serve as a co-convener through subject matter and convening expertise, access to national networks of subject matter experts as needed, limited funding for event costs, and $5,000 in funding for host organizations to support their involvement in the project.
- Provide resources to support the planning of an event, including the ability to secure the appropriate venue and facilitate on-the-ground logistics;
- Seek advising from consumers and/or social sector organizations on the development of the convening;
- Participate in at least one planning call per month with the National Center;
- Attend the National Center annual conference, Putting Care at the Center, on October 28th-30th, 2020 in Philadelphia, PA; and
- Develop at least one public-facing product about the project in partnership with the National Center.
- RFP opens: January 15, 2020
- RFP closes: March 6, 2020 (Deadline extended!)
- Host organizations notified: Week of April 6, 2020
- Convenings take place: November, December 2020, first quarter of 2021
If your organization is interested in hosting a regional convening in partnership with the National Center, please fill out the form below.