Healthcare innovators across the country are pioneering new approaches to provide better care at lower cost for people with complex health and social needs. Advancing the field of complex care and dramatically improving care delivery for the nation’s most vulnerable patients, however, cannot be achieved by one organization alone. The recently released Blueprint for Complex Care provides a strategic plan to unite the broad set of individuals and organizations experimenting with innovative care models and advance opportunities to further advance the field.
During this webinar, Blueprint authors from the National Center for Complex Health and Social Needs, the Center for Health Care Strategies, and the Institute for Healthcare Improvement will outline the goals of the Blueprint, discuss how it was developed, describe recommendations for building the complex care field, and share opportunities to get involved. Two experts in the field will provide ground-level perspectives on the Blueprint’s recommendations.
Providers, health system and health plan leaders, community-based organizations representatives, policymakers, state officials, and other stakeholders are invited to join this 60-minute event. This webinar is made possible by The Commonwealth Fund, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, and The SCAN Foundation.
- Mark Humowiecki, Senior Director for National Initiatives, National Center for Complex Health and Social Needs
- Allison Hamblin, Senior Vice President, Center for Health Care Strategies
- Kedar Mate, Chief Innovation & Education Officer, Institute for Healthcare Improvement
- Susan Mende, Senior Program Officer, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Dave A. Chokshi, Chief Population Health Officer, New York City Health + Hospitals
- Lea Tompsett, Vice President of Programs and Learning, Health Leads